Up to $58400 per year
Area of Accountability:
Responsible for project work and assisting the implementation of Environmental, Health and Safety policies and programs that support business practices within the Hendrickson (Enter Location) facility
* Provide overall safety direction and assistance to for the site to assure the safety and health of Hendrickson associates
* Provide environmental, health and safety direction and assistance to assure the safety and health of Hendrickson associates through Vision Zero
* Responsibility for leading the effort to purse/maintain partnership with OSHA's Voluntary Protection Program (VPP) or Hendrickson's Global Safety Excellence Certification (GSX) Program.
* Administration of site EHS Procedures
* Facilitate incident investigation process
* Manage Industrial Hygiene issues
* Manage safety audits and follow-up
* Assess the impact or current and new process on employees assuring employee involvement in safety improvement activities
* Work with employee safety teams to achieve the goal of zero injuries
* Assist in Workers Compensation case management as required
* Participate on the Safety Excellence Team
* Maintain key performance indicators as set by the Health and Safety Excellence Team.
* Bachelor's Degree required in Safety, Industrial Hygiene or Industrial Engineering.
* 3-5 years' experience with an emphasis on health and safety implementation in a manufacturing environment. Some environmental compliance experience is desired.
* Demonstrated experience in upgrading health and safety programs and process improvement.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Strong presentation skills.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Ability to travel to company locations on an as-needed basis
* Strong computer skills, Windows, Word, Excel.
* Ability to work in team environment.
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer: veteran / disability
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: