Lockheed Martin Corporation
Job Description :
Successful applicants will have excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills with a customer-focused approach. The primary focus of this position is to provide technical Environment, Safety and Health (ESH) support across multiple business units. This is a unique opportunity to work in a challenging business environment and gain experience working for a large company.
Direct responsibilities include:
• Educate Line Management as well as participate in performing Audits of ESH systems to ensure facilities are compliant to relevant ESH procedures and regulatory requirements
• Facilitate site assessments and workplace ergonomic analyses.
• Collect ESH data and report systems metrics for the business.
• Monitor local ESH regulatory requirements to ensure facilities/product centers
are compliant with local regulations.
• Facilitate and participate with line management in ESH management system audits and inspections as needed.
• Track and follow-up on ESH related internal audit / ESH inspection corrective and preventive actions.
• Facilitate and participate with line management in ESH incident investigations and root cause analysis.
• Implement Lockheed Martin and Sikorsky ESH Standard Practices and
procedures to align with OSHA, EPA, CT DEEP, and other government agency
• Organize, conduct, analyze, and report on all required ESH related drills, inspections, programs, activities, and other requirements as identified in appropriate standards and regulations i.e. Job Hazard Assessments, chemical
inventories, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) programs, contingency planning, Safety Data Sheets (SDS), etc.
Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Occupational Safety and Health, or related field at an accredited University
Minimum 3.0 GPA
• Knowledgeable in OSHA 1910 General Industry and OSHA 1926 Construction Industry standards
• Willing to work 2nd and 3rd shift as needed
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office software
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Ability to track, trend and analyze data
• Ability to manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines and be flexible
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Security Clearance :
Business Unit :
Job Class :
Environment Safety and Health
Job Category :
Relocation Available :
Work Schedule :
TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid)
Req Type :
Additional Posting Locations :
Apply to Job(s)
Link for schema
© 2018 Lockheed Martin Corporation Disclaimer
Lockheed Martin utilizes our own internal Talent Acquisition Organization to fill our employment needs. If you are contacted over the phone or e-mailed, by a company listing a Lockheed Martin job and requesting your personal information, allegedly on Lockheed Martin's behalf, please do not respond. Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.
© 2018 Lockheed Martin Corporation
Powered by SmashFly
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Website : http://www.lockheedmartin.com
Our employees are the core of our business here at Lockheed Martin. As the leading global security & aerospace company—and the #1 IT provider to the U.S. government—Lockheed Martin is a 115,000 person-strong team working to support the U.S. and its allies in the research, development and sustainment of advanced technology systems & services worldwide. Specialties Aeronautics, Information Technology, Space Systems, Defense, Technology, Cyber Security Over one hundred years ago, on August 16, 1912, Glenn L. Martin established the Glenn L. Martin Company in Los Angeles, California. He started the company after building his first plane in a rented church, where he took a leap of faith on his risky but innovative new aircraft design at the urging of none other than Orville Wright. Four months later and four hundred miles away, on December 19, 1912, Allan and Malcolm Lockheed founded the Alco Hydro-Aeroplane Company, later renamed the Lockheed Aircraft Company. Talented mechanics, they set up shop out of a garage, constructing seaplanes that would shatter speed and distance records for overwater flights.