09/02/2018 HYGIENE MANAGER
Job Reference ******
- Profession Restaurant | Stewarding Manager (m/f)
Hotel or Entity Pullman Jakarta Indonesia Thamrin CBD Managed hotel
City CENTRAL JAKARTA
Pullman Jakarta Indonesia is strategically located in the heart of Jakartas bustling financial, entertainment, and shopping district. Featuring newly renovated 427 rooms with contemporary F & B outlets - Kahyangan Japanese restaurant, Le Chocolat lobby lounge, The Back Room bar and Sana Sini restaurant with Japanese, Chinese, Indonesian, Western open kitchen plus a pastry shop concept. Including a brand new Grand on Thamrin Ballroom and 23 meeting rooms. Discover the hotel
National under local employment status (or Foreigner already entitled to be recruited for this role) 12
Job/National under local employment status (or Foreigner already entitled to be recruited for this role) More information
Fixed-term contract: Yes
Duration of fixed-term contract (in months): 12
Status Full Time
Anticipated Start Date 05-03-2018
Recruitment Admin *******************
Level of Education Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study Health / Social
Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
Languages essential English (Fluent)
Essential and optional requirements
2 to 3 years experience in similar position
Knowledge of HACCP guidelines
Knowledge of local health and safety regulations
Ability to work in a team
Flexibility and responsiveness
Proactive and creative
Attention to detail and quality
Physical and mental staying power
- Reporting to the Executive Chef, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the HACCP - Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points
- Plans and implements the Hotels health and food hygiene policies and procedures.
- Conducts health and food hygiene inspections and food tests according to standards and procedures.
- Liaise with the Head Chef to ensure that all the appropriate record logs are completed and up to date.
- Ensure the implementation of food safety Training Policy and maintenance of training records for three years.
- Ensure the revision of the assessment of food safety risks as necessary
- Conduct inspections and audits of beverage production process and premises, to ensure compliance with food safety & hygiene.
- Provide in-house training in food safety and hygiene.
- Ensure that all food is handled, prepared, stored and transported in a satisfactory manner.
- Ensure that training and performance standards are maintained in food hygiene and in the use of chemicals.
- Responsible for high standards maintenance of hygiene and food safety in all the food & beverage production & related areas.
- Responsible for the Pest Control program of the facility.
- Develop, review, & update cleaning procedures and schedules.
- Demonstrate Awareness of OH & S policies and procedures and ensure all procedures are conducted safely and within OH & S guidelines and ensure your direct reports do the same
- Be aware of duty of care and adhere to occupational, health and safety legislation, policies and procedures
- Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and operate equipment safely and sensibly
- Initiate action to correct a hazardous situation and notify supervisors of potential dangers
- Log security incidents and accidents in accordance with hotel requirements
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of health and food hygiene issues
- Assist in establishing policy and processes for food hygiene inspections
- Handle all communication and regular intensive training concerning health and food hygiene standards
- Motivate staff to become involved in health and food hygiene management
- Conduct food / kitchen / personal hygiene audits
- Ensures the food hygiene standards complied with the Government regulations
- Demonstrate a knowledge of food hygiene identification, prevention and control
- Maintain accurate records of food hygiene audits, analyzing health deficits in the environment and take necessary action to overcome problems and prevent and control risks
- Ensure procedures are in place for health and food hygiene issues
- Ensures the food hygiene standards and procedures are strictly adhere to by the concerned departments
- Maintain close contact with the related government authorities
- To perform other assignments as requested by the management
Pullman and its people
The Pullman promise is built around its three values: commitment, adaptability and creativity, and these are orchestrated throughout the hotel by a specific human resources and management policy:
- Body & Soul, the service attitudes model developed by Pullman
- Welcomer, Quality & Attitude Manager, Event Manager - some of the new Pullman professions
- A Pullman school of leadership, focusing on creativity.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?