• Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Must possess analytical and problem solving skills
• Must have demonstrated knowledge of full life cycle development process
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills
• Guides projects through all phases, ensuring processes are followed, required documents are completed, and required tracking systems are kept updated
• Develops and manages to project plan
• Identifies, assigns, tracks, escalates, and resolves issues
• Experience tracking the tasks and progress of major project, escalating and resolving issues, planning for and managing resources and funding
• Holds resources accountable for deliverables on time and budget
• Schedules and facilitates regular meetings to review progress and status, and ad hoc topical meetings; formulates agendas and documents minutes, action items. etc.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple cross functional project teams
Minimum of 5 years as a technical project manager. Must have hands-on project management experience. Must have recent experience (not like 5 or 6 years ago). Mortgage background a plus. Financial services experience a must. MS Project a must. Must be fluent or conversant with Excel (to be used primarily for financial/project tracking purposes). Must be able to work independently when necessary. Must have the ability to manage financial forecasting/estimating and project work. A nice to have is PMP Certification. Experience with managing an infrastructure is a plus. Oral and written communication skills is required and must be solid. We are not looking for those who have not made it clear on their resume or during the interview process of what their specific role on a previous project was. Not looking for someone who did a lot of participating and not looking for those who are only interested in determining what the big picture is. Need someone who can work with the daily nitty gritty (so to speak). The right candidate will be responsible for tracking the financials on a routine basis, establishing and running project calls, producing minutes, making sure that deliverables are being created on time, that there is quality, holding people accountable for meeting their deadlines and escalating when necessary. They may be responsible for leading multiple projects (simultaneously).
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Website : http://www.collabera.com
Collabera is a fast growing, end-to-end information technology services and solutions provider working with leading Global 2000 organizations from the Banking & Financial Services, Telecommunications & Media, Technology, Energy & Utilities and Manufacturing & Retail domains. Collabera delivers highly responsive and innovative solutions that help clients align their IT strategy with business goals to address the most important IT needs through a combination of consulting solutions, proprietary methodologies, assets based services and a Collaborative Engagement Model. Collabera employs over 7000 professionals across more than 25 offices and 4 world-class delivery centers in the U.S., UK, India, Singapore and Philippines. We deliver a full portfolio of services that include Consulting, Application Development & Management, Independent Testing Services, Enterprise Software Solutions, Engineering Services, Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing, Mobile and Wireless, Infrastructure Management as well as Professional Services.