The Wickline Group
Global food manufacturer is currently in search of an experienced SAFETY MANAGERto join its team within one of its plants in FREEPORT, TX. Freeport is located approximately 65 miles south of HOUSTON, TX.
This Safety Manager position is a VERY HANDS-ON ROLE that will function primarily from the plant floor.The SAFETY MANAGER will coordinate and maintain the safety program for this fast-paced manufacturing plant, working cross-functionally with the operations management, human resources, and safety/security teams. This position will also be responsible for assisting with the development of safety programs and initiatives, as well as ensuring compliance with OSHA standards, including 29 CFR 1910 standards for General Industry.
Key requirements to be considered for this opportunity:
* BS DEGREE in safety management, human resources, or related field
* MUST HAVEat least 3-5 years of hands-on safety leadership experience WITHIN A FAST-PACED MANUFACTURING ENVIRONMENT
* MUST HAVEextremely strong knowledge of OSHA 29 CFR 1910 standards for general industry
* Should have a strong background in BEHAVIORAL-BASED SAFETY PROGRAMS (BBS)
* Must be well-versed in internal and external audits, safety logs and employee safety training
* Must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer. Sorry, no sponsorships.
Our client will offer a competitive base salary, excellent benefits that begin on day one of employment, strong vacation/PTO plan, and matching 401(k). The company will also offer a full relocation program, although candidates local to the area will be given top consideration. This organization continues to grow both organically and via acquisition, so future opportunities for advancement will be plentiful.
If you have our clients required background and skill set, please apply immediately and be sure to include your full resume.PLEASE NOTE:Our clients requirements are very specific! Please be sure that you meet the bulleted criteria before applying!
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
The Wickline Group