TORAY COMPOSITES - WORLD CLASS MANUFACTURING COMPANY
Are you looking for a manufacturing company that offers you the opportunity to work with an innovative, leading edge product of the future?
For two decades,
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
has pioneered the use of carbon fiber products used to build commercial airplanes, automobiles, and sports equipment in the U.S. A subsidiary of the
Tokyo-based Toray Industries
, the 24/7 operation employs over 500 people at our 25-acre manufacturing plant in the Port of Tacoma’s Frederickson Industrial Area.
Originally established to provide “just-in-time delivery of product for the tail section of the Boeing’s 777 jetliners; the plant today is the sole supplier of the primary structure material for Boeing’s new 787 Dreamliner – as well as – sports and industrial customers around the world. The possibilities for our products are limitless and so are the careers of the bright, hardworking, results-oriented team members behind our innovations.
As an essential contributing team member to our Quality Department; in this
the Applications Administrator provides installation, configuration, maintenance and administration of the Enterprise Quality Management System, Laboratory Information Management System and metrology software applications. These tasks will require them to Interface daily with vendors and internal Information Systems network administrators to help both groups translate and understand system requirements. Additionally, they will provide training for personnel on managed systems.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
1. Configure and maintain application systems residing in Quality Assurance including StarLIMS, CATSWeb, LABx, NWA, SPC webpage, and Test Lab metrology software.
2. Determine user requirements and develop documentation for configuration of new and existing application logic, workflows and processes.
3. Configure metrology equipment set.
4. Test configurations and validation of workflow and processes.
5. Deploy approved configurations, workflows and processes of assigned application systems.
6. Perform Administration duties and manage permission assignments.
7. Monitoring and troubleshoot systems to ensure efficient operations.
8. Job tasks are carried out with some functional guidance or direction with moderate latitude for decision making.
9. Some job functions are defined, but most job functions or responsibilities require the development of new ideas, methods or approaches based on user requirements.
10. Position requires the ability to set priorities, set and follow schedules, and manage own time based on user requirements of administrated systems.
11. Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve at a highly-skilled level for each responsible system.
Specific Job Skills:
The selected candidate will have strong verbal and written communication skills. They will also have proven track record of an advanced ability to utilize/operate a computer, peripheral equipment and appropriate software. Position requires the ability to set priorities, follow schedules and meet customer expectations. They will have the ability to work well as part of a team with diverse personalities and cultures. Finally, they will have the proven ability of developing close working relationships with other departments.
Compensation & Benefits:
Toray Composites is a World Class Manufacturing Company that provides you a friendly work environment, the opportunity for professional development as our company grows, competitive pay, and a comprehensive benefits package (with vacation, personal days, and holidays totaling up to 28 days per year).
Toray offers competitive pay and a full benefits package which includes subsidized medical, dental, vision and pharmacy coverage; 401(k) with company match; generous vacation, Paid Time Off and holiday pay; company paid life, short-term and long-term disability; tuition assistance and more! For more information about benefits or employment at Toray, please visit: ****TORAY COMPOSITES thanks all those who apply, however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. It is the policy of this organization to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Toray Composites (America)