Agfa Graphics is a leading supplier to the printing industry. All over the world, we supply sign & display companies with a range of highly productive and versatile wide-format inkjet printers and dedicated inks, in addition to workflow automation software. We also serve various industries by deploying our state-of-the-art inkjet inks in printing solutions that are integrated into existing manufacturing processes.
Commercial, newspaper and packaging printers count on us for the most extensive range of prepress solutions, including hardware, software and consumables. These include a.o. user-friendly chemistry-free printing technology which saves costs and the environment, as well as mobile publishing software for newspapers and magazines.
To help ensure compliance with product safety, industrial hygiene and safety. Assists the team in task support for all EHS areas including IH monitoring, auditing, employee training, record management, regulatory reporting. Provides support for chemical product safety and helps to maintain Product Safety systems.
* Analyze new products for hazards, communicate hazards and record information in the company database.
* Identifies hazards and makes recommendations on risk reduction.
* Audits programs for compliance and provides root cause analysis and recommendations for correction.
* Incident analysis, assisting in root cause analysis and recommendations to prevent recurrence.
* Regulatory reporting for incidents, chemical use and storage.
* Develops and administers training for employees.
* Maintains a working knowledge of regulations, ability to interpret and implement changes as required.
* Monitors employee exposures to chemical and physical hazards, and recommends actions to minimize risk.
* Ability to influence others to complete requirements.
* College Graduate with a Bachelors degree in Environmental Engineering, Industrial Hygiene, Chemistry, Safety, Public Health or directly related technical field.
* 1 - 2 years Environmental Health and Safety experience preferred
* Knowledge in the area of Federal and state EHS regulations related to chemical products and employee health and safety.
* Knowledge of Industrial Hygiene requirements and implementation of monitoring and employee / customer protection.
* Must have the ability to interpret, develop, audit and train on these regulations with the expressed purpose of compliance, protection of workers, customer protection, environmental protection and company assets.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, team player.
* Eagerness to learn and grow within the field.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and Access.
* Attention to detail.
* Preferred knowledge of chemistry.
Agfa Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Agfa is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail *********************** or call: ************. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Nearest Major Market: New Jersey
Job Segment: Environmental Health & Safety, Engineer, Developer, Law, Public Health, Healthcare, Engineering, Technology, Legal
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?