connection to 192.168.30.166:3312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)connection to 192.168.30.166:3312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)
Arconic is currently in search of an EHS Coordinator to join our Global Rolled Products (GRP) Operations business unit in Texarkana, TX.
It is Arconics policy to operate worldwide in a safe, responsible manner which respects the environment and the health of our employees, our customers and the communities where we operate. We will not compromise environmental, health or safety values for profit or production. As an EHS Coordinator at our Texarkana location you will have a crucial role in promoting and assisting in the implementation of this policy and its accompanying principles.
- Assist in providing a safe work place for employees and contractors by assessing risk, identifying countermeasures, developing sustainable management systems, providing training, monitoring processes and metrics.
- Develop a wide-range of comprehensive EHS systems that support Arconics commitment of an injury-free workplace and zero environmental non-compliances.
- Monitor, track and report key EHS Metrics and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Assist with accident/ incident investigations to ensure root cause analysis and identification.
- Develop and track corrective actions, act as a change agent for the location.
- Deploy location EHS plan through use of problem solving methodology. Coordinate and implement training for hourly and salaried employees, to include an assessment of training effectiveness and employee competence
- Lead multi-disciplinary teams to make process improvements and reduce risk of injury, using Continuous Improvement Stability tools.
- Coordinate, develop, or conduct; Safety orientation with new hires, department safety training with production teams, and post incident safety and environmental investigations and reviews
- Conduct & document appropriate risk assessments, and generate Safe Job Procedures as needed to reflect risk controls.
- Daily exposure to ISO certification processes, and other EHS regulatory and compliance programs.
- Accountable for compliance with various environmental medias including Air, Water, and Waste. In addition, ensures that the plant maintains compliance with all requirements of its Title V permit, MACT, air related plans, report preparation, and submissions, training, and legal requirements
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Bachelors degree in EHS from an accredited institution
- Operational knowledge regarding process, equipment capability, practices, systems.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with individuals and teams at all levels of the organization.
- Able to work flexible hours as required
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: 22870BR
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Arconic creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value. Contact Info
- Texarkana, TX
View Company Profile
Dont miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
More Jobs at Arconic
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?