Protech Solutions, Inc.
Our client is an international leader with a global presence in signaling and the implementation of integrated transport systems for freight and passenger railways, as well as mass transit systems. They design, manufacture and implement signaling systems for the management and control of freight and passenger traffic on mainline railways as well as metros. Mission: Support the leadership of the HSE team and achieve business goals that meet shareholders expectations in a manner that focuses on health, safety and environmental, continuous improvement and good corporate governance on project were is appointed; To support that workplace Health & Safety, environmental requirements of site and/or projects are implemented, monitored and maintained within group are of responsibility and to coordinate the HSE team within that group area.
· Contribute to establish, document, implement, maintain and continually improve the HSE Local Management System in compliance with International Standards, IMS, Local Procedures, Federal, State and local requirements
· Supervise the implementation of the ASTS activities in compliance with HSE Policies, HSE Legislative requirements , HSE Customer Requirements and HSE Management System (IMS);
· Implement the HSE hazard identification, HSE risk assessment and identification of necessary controls measures (Management Plan) within HSE Policies, applicable HSE Legislation, HSE Customer requirements and HSE Management System (IMS);
· Identify all HSE Legal and Customer Requirements and supervise the correct implementation of ASTS activities (included suppliers and subcontractors) in compliance with OHSE Policies, OH&S Legislative requirements and HSE Company Management System;
· Conduct the compliance audits to the HSE Legislative requirements;
· Implement the HSE Programs for the achieving of the HSE objectives and targets;
Manage and supervise the external HSE resources appointed on Construction site;
Conducting the tasks and responsibilities assigned to the position within the approve ed Project Safety Plan.
Perform all the activities in case of need on behalf of the external HSE resource (as HSE field inspector) if any of them are not available
Contribute to HSE Communication, Participation and Consultation;
Participate to identification of HSE Training needs and conduct the HSE training according to the Training Program;
Contribute to the identification of legal and IMS requirements of suppliers and subcontractors;
Define and update the procedure for the management of potential emergency situation;
Monitor, report and communicate the HSE performance and implement solutions in case of negative trends;
Implement investigation and analysis in case of HSE accidents and incidents (also in case of near misses).
Identify nonconformities and verify that the corrective/preventive actions are taken to mitigate it and avoid the recurrence;
Conduct and cooperate to HSE audits, inspection and HSE legal compliance audit in relation to the annual schedule;
Cooperate to the implementation of the proper documentation for the annual management review meetings.
Protech Solutions, Inc.
Website : http://www.protechsolutions.com
Protech is a nationwide information technology services provider for development, maintenance and enhancement of automated systems. Protech provides the public sector with new and improved technologies to better serve the public and has assembled a group of business and technical professionals who understand government processes and the demand for improved technical services. Combined experience and knowledge of Protech's business and technical professionals has made Protech highly successful and recognized as one of the nation's leading providers of information technology services to state and local governments with a primary business focus of Child Support Enforcement (CSE) technology.